You know summer is here when you see mango in the shops, and there is nothing better on a warm summer’s night than this spicy, sweet, Thai-inspired salad! Bursting with fresh flavours and vibrant colours, our Thai mango salad is great on its own or served as an accompaniment to any main dishes.
- 3 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- a handful of bean shoot, washed
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- ½ bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 stems spring onion, sliced on an angle
- Dried shallots, as many as desired
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. sushi seasoning
- 2 tbsp. tamari
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- To prepare the dressing combine all of the ingredients and whisk (or put in jar and shake).
- When you’re ready to serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad, and toss to combine. Serve immediately!
Image Source: littlekitchenbigworld.com