It’s often said that “simple is best” and peaches ‘n’ cream are a long time staple favourite of ours. See what you think – couldn’t be easier.
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 250g tub Yea clotted cream
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 6 tsp brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Toss peaches in melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon before throwing into the oven and roasting for roughly 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with a good dollop of Yea clotted cream and enjoy.
Image Source: taste.com.au