Never fear Brussels sprouts again, with this sure-fire recipe that the whole family will love!
- 400g Adam’s Farms brussel sprouts
- 4 rashes of Montrose bacon, cut into strips
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. Spiral Foods organic minced garlic
- Knob of butter
- With a paring knife, make an X in the base of the brussel sprout, then blanch in a pot of generously salted water for approx. 1 minute, then drain.
- In a pan, sauté the onions and bacon, until the onions are brown and the bacon is nice and crispy.
- Add minced garlic, stirring so as not to let it burn, and throw in brussel sprouts and butter and toss until coated.
Serve as a side to Gateway Estate’s Beef and Vegetable sausages or any of your favourite dishes.
Image Source: perchancetocook.com